You are a mom, daughter, sister, wife, student, career-woman, teenage girl, woman in recovery, fill in the blank, who has lost her way. The reality is you have numerous roles and responsibilities in your life. You are often the matriarch and leader of those multiple roles you fulfill, whether it’s leading a team of employees or being the super mom you are to your kids; it all starts with you.
And as a woman, you have unique life experiences and face unique challenges. If you’re struggling, chances are those around you are also affected, including your family and romantic relationships.
Don’t allow your struggle to become your identity! We are here to support, motivate, and empower you to overcome those challenges, find joy, and become the best version of yourself.
Women-Focused Mental Health & Wellness
Women are unique and have different life experiences than men. Our goal and focus is to empower women and teenage girls to overcome these challenges in their life to achieve wellness and happiness! As women, we face challenges that are specific to being a woman, such as:
- Diagnoses more common to women, including depression + anxiety.
- Struggles more common to women, including self-esteem, body image, and navigating boundaries + healthy relationships.
- Teenage girls dealing with issues related to maturing, menstrual cycles, hormonal + emotional developments, navigating sexuality + friendships, and managing school stressors.
- Navigating fertility challenges + pregnancy stressors.
- Managing post-partum depression or anxiety.
- Coping with new mom life, including balancing career choices + dissolving the very real and common emotion of “mom guilt”.
- Managing medical conditions more specific to women, such as breast cancer or menstrual cycle woes.
- Managing hormonal imbalances due to women-focused conditions, such as PMDD + Menopause.
- Women-specific traumas, such as miscarriages, domestic violence or abuse
- Navigating societal issues, such as discrimination, objectification, sexual harassment, + body image perceptions
We are a team of dedicated women who are passionate about empowering other women to become the best version of themselves! Meet the Women of WEC + when you’re ready, click the button below to view real-time counselor availability and conveniently schedule an appointment online! #empoweredwomenempowerwomen
Let’s Get Well Together!