Telehealth allows you to receive therapy though a HIPAA compliant virtual platform. The benefit is Telehealth can be done anywhere that you have a phone or computer with a camera!
Telehealth offers ease & convenience, providing an opportunity for most clients to easily access therapy without the hassle of commuting to in-person appointments!
Here are some common scenarios to help determine if Telehealth is right for you:
- Do you need support, but can’t make it to an in-person appointment?
- Are you a busy stay-at-home or working parent, and don’t have the time to drive across town for an appointment?
- Do you live in a more rural area?
- Do you have transportation limitations that prevent you from being able to make in-person appointments?
- Do you hate the commute after work to an in-person appointment when you can comfortably attend your session in your own home?
- Or maybe you just prefer to do thins virtually!
Super busy schedule? No worries! We offer evening & weekend appointments or you can try scheduling a session during your lunch break. You can conveniently schedule an appointment online & manage your appointments through your Client Portal.
Click here to learn more about our rates & packages.
**Please note that Telehealth is not appropriate if you are experiencing a crisis or having suicidal or homicidal thoughts. **All Telehealth services require signed consent prior to the appointment. **All services are currently being provided virtually with the exception of ART due to COVID-19.