You are a mom, daughter, sister, wife, student, career-woman, teenage girl, woman in recovery, fill in the blank, who has lost her way. The reality is you have numerous roles and responsibilities in your life. You are often the matriarch and leader of those multiple roles you fulfill, whether it’s leading a team of employees or being the super mom you are to your kids; it all starts with you.
And as a woman, you have unique life experiences and face unique challenges. If you’re struggling, chances are those around you are also affected, including your family and romantic relationships.
- Are you struggling with worry, fear, or stress?
- Have you been trying to manage feelings of sadness or grief?
- Do you need support as you navigate recent life changes?
- Are you struggling with relationship or family issues? Or dealing with parenting challenges?
- Is your teen overwhelmed with school, relationships, stress or engaging in self-harm?
- Are you in early recovery and need support managing triggers or urges to use?
We tailor our approach to meet your individual goals, strengths, and needs. We specialize in women and teenage girls (ages 12+) and provide individual, family, and couples counseling. Check out Our Services & Specialties here.