You are moms, daughters, sisters, wives, students, career-women, teenage girls, women in recovery, fill in the blank, who have lost your way. The reality is as women you have numerous roles that you play in your life. Women have unique life experiences and face unique challenges.
You are often the matriarch and leader of those multiple roles you fulfill, whether it’s leading a team of employees or being the super mom you are to your kids; it all starts with you. If you’re struggling, chances are those around you who rely on you are also affected.
- Are you struggling with worry, fear, or stress?
- Have you been trying to manage feelings of sadness or grief?
- Do you need support as you navigate recent life changes?
- Are you struggling with relationship or family issues? Or dealing with parenting challenges?
- Is your teen overwhelmed with school, relationships, stress or engaging in self-harm?
- Are you in early recovery and need support managing triggers or urges to use?
We tailor our approach to meet your individual goals, strengths, and needs. We specialize in women and teenage girls (ages 12+) and provide individual, family, + couples counseling. Check out Our Services & Specialties here.