Women Empowerment Counseling is experienced in treating a variety of issues, including, but not limited to, anxiety, depression, grief, mood disorders, trauma (PTSD), substance use/addiction, self-harm, stress, anger management, life skills, career changes, women’s issues, and more!
Our services range from adolescents (ages 12+) and adults to families and couples.Learn more about Our Approach here.
We utilize a variation of treatment modalities, which is individualized to you and your strengths & needs. We are skilled in and use the following therapeutic interventions:
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Accelerated Resolution Therapy (ART)
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
- Mindfulness Techniques
- Psycho-Education (including parenting support)
- Relapse Prevention Techniques
All services require an initial assessment and offer collaboration with you in creating an individualized treatment plan tailored to your individual needs, goals, and strengths. Watch our short video to learn more about what to expect in the initial assessment.
**Please note all services (except ART) are being provided via Telehealth due to the COVID-19 pandemic.